Posted by John as Shmups
The start of 2010 unveils new shooters that you should definitely check out. For starters, let’s see what Creed Arena has in store for all players out there.
Safari Studios released their Xbox Indie Arcade named Creed Arena. The game is filled with 16 arenas and unique game feature that involve winning over the fight crowds.
Play your way in arena battles set in gladiatorial fashion. You have various ways to play the game either solo, split-screen co-op, online multiplayer and even split-screen online multiplayer. Multiplayer feature is not always available for Xbox Indie titles.
Try out the demo and try out the Live Multiplayer game mode if you’re impressed enough to buy the game.
Snag this baby for 400 Microsoft point.
Read the full press release below.
Sydney, Australia – January 03, 2010 – Indie developer Safari Studios has just released Creed Arena onto XBOX Live Indie Games, a dazzling new shooter with some unique game mechanics.
In just 3 days of sales, Creed Arena has already surpassed many other games on the channel. XBOX shooter fans from around the world are hailing Creed Arena as the best indie shooter around.
• 16 unique arenas, each with a different challenge
• Solo Championship – become the most popular gladiator in the tournament
• Splitscreen Co-op – play through the game with a friend
• Online Multiplayer – try to get to the top of the global popularity chart
• Splitscreen Online Multiplayer – 2 people can play online together
About Creed Arena
Fight other gladiators infront of thousands of spectators. Become the most popular fighter in the tournament. Win enough fans to unleash your “crowd rage”, an intense rampage that makes you bigger, faster and more powerful. Unique weapons, 16 arenas, and intense action in solo, co-op and online muliplayer.
About Safari Studios
Safari Studios is a two man indie development team based in Sydney, Australia. Matthew and Laurence Rietdijk have been developing XBOX games for 2 years now, and one a top 20 position in Microsoft’s most recent Dream Build Play competition.
Leave a Comment:
Tags2d 2d Shooter 2d shooters : valkyrie sky arcade bullet cave danmaku doujin dreamcast em galaga game games gradius invaders iPhone microsoft mmorpg NES new release news Nintendo pc review saturn Sega shmup Shmups shoot shoot em up shooter shooters shooting space stg up video video game video games xbla xbox 360 xbox 360 live arcade xbox 360 shmup xbox live arcade
- Lost Planet 2 for release on May 11
- Penny Arcade Adventures Episode 3 canceled
- Hydro Thunder Hurricane forecast for XBLA
- Tecmo Koei stock sinks on game delays resulting to poor earnings
- Crackdown 2 out for release this year!
- God of War III shipping out on March 14 to 20
- Dead to Rights: Retribution Dev Diary: Motion Capture
- Xbox Live Arcade cavalcade continues on March 2
- Midway XBLA games no longer available
- Force Unleashed soon on Xbox Live
- sts on Homura PS2 Shmup Stage 1
- skull tattoo designs on Homura PS2 Shmup Stage 1
- xrumer 5.0 full on Raiden Fighters Aces package soon
- randki towarzyskie on Xbox Live Arcade cavalcade continues on March 2
- busy do Niemiec on New 2d Shooter Radio Flare now available for iPhone and iPod Touch
- usaonlinecasinos2.blogspot.com on Rockin’ Android Ships Doujin Video Games to US
- Milton Crumedy on Rockin’ Android Ships Doujin Video Games to US
- Booker Santanna on Rockin’ Android Ships Doujin Video Games to US
- randki internetowe on A Guide on 2D Shooters on Sega’s Dreamcast Game System
- Kum Lauck on Rockin’ Android Ships Doujin Video Games to US